The Donor Egg Program
Together with the help of our patients, doctors and staff members, we created our recommended reading list for patients who are considering the donor egg program. We hope you find this helpful and informative.
- Having Your Baby Through Egg Donation, by Ellen Sarasohn Glazer and Evelina Weidman Sterling
- Mommies, Daddies, Donors, Surrogates: Answering Tough Questions and Building Strong Families, by Diane Ehrensaft
- The Infertility Book: A comprehensive Medical and Emotional Guide, by Carla Harkness
- Overcoming Infertility, by Herbert A.Goldfarb, M.D. John Wiley and Sons, Inc
- Beyond Infertility: The New Paths to Parenthood, by Ellen Sarasohn Glazer and Susan Lewis Cooper
- Surviving Infertility, by Linda P. Salzer, G.K. Hall and Co
- Wanting Another Child: Coping with Secondary Infertility, by Harriet Fishman Simons
- Sweet Grapes: How to Stop Being Infertile and Start Living Again, by Jean W. Carter and Michael Carter
- What to Expect When You’re Experiencing Infertility, by Debby Peoples and Harriette Rovner Ferguson.